This year, I’m expanding my workshop offer. The past weeks I’ve worked on training modules designed to increase work productivity and website ranking. These half day modules are great for freelancers, small businesses and professionals working at larger companies. The workshops can take place either in-company or in my strategy lab.
New modules include:
1. Cloud computing: tools and techniques for file sharing, bookmarking, project planning and more. Get more things done in less time by working with the cloud.
2. Using the iPad for business: functions, how to use the iPad for presentations, composing and editing documents and quick & dirty tips to help you get the most out of your iPad
3. Search engine marketing: Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Search Engine Advertising (SEA) with e.g. Google Adwords, content– and keyword management to make sure your target audiences will find your website.
Social Media Marketing training. Photo: Barbara Mair, Mediamatic
Existing modules of full day workshops are:
1. Social media marketing (freelancers, small businesses, large companies)
2. Brand strategy (small businesses, large companies)
3. Personal branding (freelancers, individuals)
For more info and prices, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.